Our Caravan Service & Repair Centre is approved by the National Caravan Council, The Caravan Club & The Camping and Caravanning Club, as well as being the main agents for:
Our dedicated workshop team are fully trained in all aspects of the service and repair of your caravan enabling us to offer you a superior level of service.
Just as any good road going vehicle, a caravan must be regularly serviced and maintained, so you can enjoy your holidays in the knowledge that your caravan is in good working order and also to maximise the resale value.
We recommend that your caravan be serviced once a year to ensure safe and trouble free caravanning, we well as protecting your investment.
We are able to offer:
- servicing for single and twin axle caravans
- habitation services for motor homes
A full service will meet manufacturers warranty requirements and includes a complete inspection of all the main internal & external services and appliances i.e. gas, water, 12v & 240v systems, chassis and undergear. Also included is a thorough water ingress check.
No matter what your needs, our workshop team can add extras from additional power points to air conditioning, from BBQ points to Caravan movers. No item is too large or too small. Just ask and give us a try. Here are just a few optional extras available:
Tyron Safety Bands
- Tow with safety and confidence
- Give your wheels that short run flat capability
- Tyron is a lightweight band which fits inside your wheel rims and locks the tyre in place
- Available for varying sizes of wheel
Truma Caravan Mover
- Takes the hassle out of parking your caravan
- Move your caravan with a wireless remote control
- Available for most single and twin axle caravans
- Can be transferred to your next caravan
- Demonstration model on display at our sales centres